Eastern equine encephalitis virus (EEEV) is transmitted by the bite of an infected mosquito, advises the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). The virus is rare and causes inflammation of the brain ...View Article
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
For our bovine clients we offer a complete herd health program including:
* regularly scheduled reproductive management visits
* customized vaccination protocols
* udder health program with in-house milk culturing
* in-house and university diagnostic laboratory testing
* record evalutaion
* drug residue avoidance guidance
* facility design consultation
* ventilation evaluation and design
* nutrition trouble shooting
* young stock monitoring
* as well as all traditional medical and surgical services.
* we carry a complete line of medicines and supplies
* drop ship program available